I didn't start posting until late August / September. I'm happy to admi that I didn't expect to get to Thing 19 and:
- be happy about writing a blog - and making this publically available and open to comments
- engaging in conversations on Twitter
- have stuck my hand up and volunteered for 'Voices for the Library' campaign
- discovered other librarians working in the same sector
- have changed the way that I share documents with people
- identified 'can't miss' blogs that help to shape and inform the way I think about the information profession
Looking back at 'Thing 1', I made a list of what taking part in CPD23 was about for me. It's fair to say that it's exceeded my expectations. It's become more than just 'a thing to do'. It's actually become something that I look forward to doing. But I'm aware that I could do better. Commenting on other people's blogs and checking my RSS feed reader. For now, I'm doing what I can. It's good enough.